Wednesday, May 12, 2010






Okay so life has been CRAZY! But Finally i feel like you are all on a schedule. The married life is good and I love being a MOM! We are living in Pleasant Grove Ut. The kids are with all with us full time, they are doing great in school and keeping me on my toes. Kristian is busy with work and never complains. He is great! I have cut my hours back in order to manage a house, kids schedule and keeping a husband happy. Here are some pictures of our wedding. It was a lot of work-but it was worth every moment! Thanks everyone who helped make it a PERFECT DAY!

4 comments:

  1. It was beautiful then and it is beautiful now in the pictures. What a great day for you and I am glad things are going well. Miss and love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many changes in such a short time...I hope you are taking care of yourself as well as your beautiful family. You are clearly happy and we are happy for you! miss you and love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I bet you are SO busy. Congrats on the wedding. You look beautiful. I love your dress and colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that all is going well - Take Care

    ReplyDelete