Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Date






Well I am not sure how I was so lucky to land a hot date on a Tuesday night but I sure did! And it was a blast!! We went bowling and had dinner. His name is Daniel and he is one of my 11 year old nephew. He was going to be alone tonight so we decide to go hang out! It has been way too long since just the two of us did something. A few things about Daniel that I think is pretty cool is......
*He can't wait for Thanksgiving-Turkey, real mashed potatoes,homemade rolls and Oreo pie.
*His favorite thing at Christmas (besides presents) is Grandma's Sallee's Christmas Eve party,
*He CAN'T wait to be an Uncle! (And he will be a GREAT ONE too)
*Bowling is not his best sport, but football and basketball are his favorite.
*Science is his favorite subject, and he loves cheesecake shake!

I am not sure how I got so lucky to be blessed with the best nieces and nephews!
Thanks Daniel-Love Ya!

2 comments:

  1. The BEST date you've had in a long time! I'm sure it was tons of fun...and yes you are blessed with great nieces and nephews!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Does he look a little like his mom?

    ReplyDelete