Sunday, November 15, 2009

Princess's on Ice




What a fun way to spend a cold, snowy Saturday! We has tickets to go see all of our favorite princess's on ice and the Energy Solution Center. Nicole, Lily, Haylie, Addie, Hannah, Becky, Emily, My Mom and I all went. We drove to 72oo S. and then jumped on tracks, the girls loved to ride the train. Because of the weather, they just wore warm clothes then after we ate and got into the ESC we put them in there dresses. I was so fun! All the girls were so excited to see Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Jasmin, Snow White, Tinkerbell, Ariel and of course Cinderella! Mickey and Minnie Mouse were there too! At one point during the show Emily leaned over and said "THIS IS SO MAGICAL!" That was a magical moment for me! I love my girls!!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! You have such a fun family... Saw you had a blog on FB, hope you don't mind I checked it out! - EM

    ReplyDelete