Saturday, November 7, 2009






So anyone who knows me knows that one of my passions in life is SHOPPING! I just love it-even if I don't have money to buy anything. Just being in the mall is so much fun for me! On Halloween day, Danaca and I went shopping! She is by far my favorite shopping partner! She has a great taste in fashion and is willing to tell me when I look Great and well when I don't!!! She is also so very willing to share things with me, like at Bath and Body when the lick sticks were buy 2 and get 1 free. I didn't need 3 new lip sticks, and at Torrid when I needed to spend a few more bucks to get that extra discount, she was so Happy to pick out some cool earnings! I know she is awesome and has a tough job-but honestly I am happy that she does it! Thanks DANACA! Your the Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment