Tuesday, December 22, 2009

ENGAGED!!!

Kristian and I (before he asked)
Us enjoying the carriage ride

Kristian asking the question

Me saying YES!

Wow it finally happened! After months of dating I finally tricked Kristian into asking me to marry him. I know I know many of you are thinking POOR GUY! But hey-lets be honest....I have waited for many years to have my turn. On Monday December 21, 2009 I had a date with the man I am totally in love with. He took me up to Temple Square to look at the light at the temple. He had booked us a ride in a horse and carriage. The driver Jason was super nice and he took a picture of us. After he took a picture he gave the camera back to me. I looked at the picture and thought it was cute. Kristian wanted the driver to take another picture. He stood up to give him the camera. I was looking at the temple and turned to smile for the camera when I notice Kristian wasn't sitting next to me, he was kneeling! He then pulled out a small white box, he flipped open the box-it was the most BEAUTIFUL thing I have ever seen!!! He then expressed his love for me and asked me to marry him!! I said YES YES YES!!! The driver snapped a few different shots. It was a perfect moment, one that I have dreamed of since I was a small girl! I was super excited! He picked out the ring all alone and did such a great job. It has 3 stones, the center stone is a champagne colored diamond, and on each side is a white diamond. (tired to take a picture it didn't work-if you want to see it let me know!)
I love it! Its a night I will never forget!!!! I was so excited while I was on the carriage, when we came to a cross walk and there were people I would yell I AM GETTING MARRIED! It was so great! No date yet but check back for an update!

4 comments:

  1. wahoo,I am so excited for you. what a wonderful evening and sounds like the best guy. I am nothing but happy for you. Much love to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot woot!! Way to go! I hope the best for you two and someday we will get this awesome and lucky guy. Happy Holidays and Mele Kalikimaka!! Love, Jake and Naiomi (from Hawaii).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you captured it on camera. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am so excited for you! Keep us up to date with the details!

    ReplyDelete