Monday, December 28, 2009












Our first Christmas together was full of fun and excitement. Kristian and I spent Christmas Eve with my family at my grandma's Sallee annual party. It was a blast-I loved sharing this favorite tradition of mine with him. Christmas is my Aunt Chris's bday and my grandma ALWAYS gets her a cake. But this year there was so much going on she forgot to get a cake. So Kristian and I spent 2 hours at Dippidee's decorating a cake for my Aunt. It was different but a lot of fun. Christmas morning was crazy but we enjoyed ever minute of it. We picked up the kids in the morning, we went to Jenny's for breakfast, next to my mom's to do gift exchange, finally back to the apartment to see what Santa left for us there. It was sooo much fun-here are some pictures of our day together.





Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Love to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment