Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Girls Christmas Party

back row: Hillary Clark, Mandy Gillen, Tiffany Quarnberg, Heather Thayn, Liz Worthen
Front row: Natalie Bagley, and Michelle Fussleman
Yummy mousse cups
So every year at Christmas time my girl friends and I get together for a yummy dinner, fun gifts and lots of laughs. We always take turns for hosting the party at different houses. Well this year it was my turn! I was excited-finally I had someone I wanted to bring to the party to meet everyone! But things didn't turn out that way-every ones husband bailed. Bless Kristian, he was so great he still came and he was a big help! Not only that but he was exposed to all my high school secrets.
(AND HE STILL LOVES ME!!)
It was a BLAST! I can't wait until next year! (Sorry Trisha and Andrea that you missed it)

No comments:

Post a Comment